Vendors, General Ryans Marine - Alameda, CA

All general vendors of boating equipment.

dofthesea

Member I
I had Ryans Marine do a bunch of work on my Ericson 27 during covid. He over promised and strung my project out for years.Pretty lied and Bs his way the entire time. He would come and work on the boat for 15 minutes and charge me for 2-3 hours. He damaged quite a few things on the boat and drilled excess holes and in multiple locations with any thought of fixing or doing anything about it. Ruined a new tiller and multiple brackets and various things. I had to have another Company come out and program and fix electronics he installed. Ryans Marine is a total shyster and con artist. he has no idea what he is doing. Avoid him like the plague.

dofthesea

Member I
I had Ryans Marine do a bunch of work on my Ericson 27 during covid. He over promised and strung my project out for years.Pretty lied and Bs his way the entire time. He would come and work on the boat for 15 minutes and charge me for 2-3 hours. He damaged quite a few things on the boat and drilled excess holes and in multiple locations with any thought of fixing or doing anything about it. Ruined a new tiller and multiple brackets and various things. I had to have another Company come out and program and fix electronics he installed. Ryans Marine is a total shyster and con artist. he has no idea what he is doing. Avoid him like the plague.
Bump