• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

To Launch or Not to Launch Dilemma

kapnkd

kapnkd
My son got overly ambitious while reconditioning our Martec and polished it to a chrome like reflective luster!
EB5B535D-55F0-4B7F-8E83-EA5A66AFFFEC.jpeg
...It almost seems a pity now to put it back in the water knowing how it will sadly look next fall.

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
You definitely have to launch it and put that prop to work. But if you put on a swim suit, goggles and grab a brush every couple of weeks, you can keep it shiny all summer. :)
And I might suggest you owe your son a beer or two. :)
Frank

kapnkd

kapnkd
You definitely have to launch it and put that prop to work. But if you put on a swim suit, goggles and grab a brush every couple of weeks, you can keep it shiny all summer. :)
And I might suggest you owe your son a beer or two. :)
Frank

I hear you Frank - BUT - we just had another snowfall again in SE Michigan ...so I may need an ice pick to get into the water at this rate!!
;-)))

(Actually a complete case or two at least!!!)
He’s been the main spark plug on all our serious boat work for several seasons now!!! CaryOn would never be in the excellent condition she is if it wasn’t for his hard efforts!!

kapnkd

kapnkd
Snow here in SE Michigan as well!! :-((
To go out...Our foredeck person may need to be on the bow with an ice pick at this rate!! ;-)))

kapnkd

kapnkd
I’m just kicking myself for pumping the antifreeze out of the head last weekend.

Alas! ....Mother Nature tends to always exceed “Murphy’s Law” and go straight to “O’Toole’s Law”!!!

(O’Toole is the one who said, “Murphy was an optimist!”). ;-))