• Untitled Document

Join us on September 27th, 7pm EDT

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the people you've met online!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

September Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wanted- Pedestal Guard

Looking for a used Pedestal guard if anyone knows of one available. Most new ones are very pricey and too long for mounting on the traveler step. I made my own from Stainless but the original I've seen on some Ericsons have a nice brace built in. If I don't find one I will likely try to replicate that brace on my home brew setup.

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
A metal shop ought to be able to make one fairly cheap. Any outfit that bends tubes, as for truck installations, fishing boats and so on.

Right angles are easy for them. A radius might require special equipment they may not have.

I've had two built by Railmasters over the years and they were about $100 each.

A metal shop ought to be able to make one fairly cheap. Any outfit that bends tubes, as for truck installations, fishing boats and so on.

Right angles are easy for them. A radius might require special equipment they may not have.

I've had two built by Railmasters over the years and they were about $100 each.
I will have to see what places can do around here. I would prefer the polished SS and I once had something made with a radius by a muffler shop and ended up with those wrinkles on the inner radius. Trying to avoid that.