When and Where are you launching?

marcusn

Member II
Northpoint (Winthrop Harbor, IL) still has ice in the dock basin!
What's up with that? I'm not scheduled to launch until May 23.
At least the weather is heating up, and I've still got a few good weekends to work on my to-do list.

ragamuffin

Member II
Scheduled to Launch from Crowleys on 4/17 going to Monroe harbor. I have lots of work to get done between now and then. Paint deck add new Mast base organizer install winch, deck organizer and powerclutch to run main halyard aft. Brightwork on companionway and grab rails. Paint Bottom and hopefully Mast add Anchor light and all new running rigging. Wish me luck I am gonna need it!:egrin:

jmcpeak

Junior Viking
Was scheduled for April 16th out of Racine Riverside, but my PSS install is going to push that back. Bottom painting a friends boat tomorrow afternoon, he is going in on Saturday.

Mindscape

Member III
Southport Kenosha

Wow!!! you guys are all way ahead of me. I'm shooting for end of May early June with all the work I'd like to get done. Southport in Kenosha is adding more slips and a new bathhouse so we've got construction going on too. Hopefully it will all be done by the time I'm ready to go in.

Gary G

Member II
Shooting for the week of 5/19 to be in the new section of the south harbor at Waukegan. Half of the south harbor was demolished over the winter and floating docks are being installed to replace the old fixed docks. Project was delayed due to the longer than anticipated freeze up of the harbor. Hard to imagine sailing in a month with snow forecast for this weekend!

Gary
s/v Imi Loa 1983 E28+

Lucky Dog

Member III
I wish

We live 45 minutes east of St. Paul (north of Hudson) and it is snowing. I am counting the days just to pull the cover from the boat.

debandyork

Holland to Muskegon

:egrin: We just bought our Ericson 27 and are shoving off this weekend from Holland to Muskegon (where we bought it to where our slip is) I am SOOOOOO Excited!!!