• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2019-2020 Fund Raising Season Now Open!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Happy Holidays!

Thanks you guys - all the comments and complements are very much appreciated. :egrin:

I look forward to the migration to the new platform - it's long over due to resolve some reoccurring issues we've been dealing with, etc.

I hope all of you - you and your family - have a great holiday and a great sailing season coming up.

I'll be in touch about the migration...

//sse

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Hi Sean,

Can you add a link for the donation info page for the "new" site? I need to add my token of appreciation for your work on keeping this site up.

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Creation of the Front Page will start tomorrow and hopefully we can pull it together by the end of the week. The Front Page will contain pretty much what it used to contain - all the legal stuff, the donation stuff, the models rotation and some info on forum posts, blog posts, etc.

Jan 22nd Update: See the other thread entitled "Status of Front Page Construction" if you want to know more about status of that page.

Stay Tuned!

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Thanks everyone for another successful fund raising effort this year! The bills are all paid and I will be gather together this years thank you notes very soon. I know I say this each year - but I am very grateful that folks find this site useful enough to contribute to.

It makes me very happy to have helped resolve the need for a location for the archives, images and group knowledge on these boats - the very thing that prospective owners need to make their decision to choose an Ericson hull over another. I often receive email from folks telling me this very thing - that EY.o was the final reason they pulled the trigger on an Ericson and not something else. That makes me very happy indeed.

Thank you also for your patience in this migration to XenForo. When I did the xF tests in January of 2017, I had an inkling of the time demands it would take (reason for the delay) - and I was just about correct: 4 weeks of nearly solid work. We did not 'rebuild' the site - rather we built an entirely new building at the far end of the property and moved all our stuff down there. No small task.

In the coming days I will be finishing up some small tasks that need to be done, however I think it safe to say that the migration is now complete. Thank you.

//sse

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
Sean, is it too late to donate? The link on the original post is no longer working.

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
No, no - not too late - but if you go to the Front Page (Home Page) you should see the 'Donation Policy' page.

Please let me know if you don't see it (as that would be an issue).

Thanks,
//sse