• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

2022 Ericson PNW Rendezvous, Genoa Bay July 22-24

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Organizers, you had previously asked all of us attendees to bring 10 items to add to a welcome bag. Do you have an up to date count of how many boats/people will be attending, as there seem to be a few additions recently. :)
We are leaving in a couple days for a pre-rendezvous cruise in the Gulf islands, so want to ensure we bring what's needed if we need to bring more.
Thanks,
Frank

Three years planning and we are one week away from finally meeting everyone! Thank you to Jim & Chris for co-planning this years rendezvous! As we speak they are packing up their E38 and on their way.

We have a fun filled weekend planned to meet fellow Ericson owners! We have been tracking attendees and I have placed the boats and attendees below who I believe have confirmed. If I missed you or don’t’ have your first name, please let me know. There are a few folks coming by car and others by sail. Our hope is everyone is able to share in the fun. If you are attending without a boat all of the boats will be located together on the main dock. There may be a few Viking hats to guide the way!

Ericson Rendezvous - attending
  • Swallow - Virginia
  • Eden - Shannon & Doran
  • Quincy - Jim & Chris
  • Morning Mist - Frank
  • Kamell - Kevin & Erin / Michael & Penelope (co-owners)
  • Ruach - Bob & Markay Neumann
  • Sangres - H. Johnson
  • Rukus- Melissa
  • Our amazing web administrator- Sean
  • Sea Lore
  • Blitzen

Organizers, you had previously asked all of us attendees to bring 10 items to add to a welcome bag. Do you have an up to date count of how many boats/people will be attending, as there seem to be a few additions recently. :)
We are leaving in a couple days for a pre-rendezvous cruise in the Gulf islands, so want to ensure we bring what's needed if we need to bring more.
Thanks,
Frank
Hi Frank, 10 items is fine. We will divide up what we have and distribute evenly depending on the final numbers. I believe right now it is 12!

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Hi Frank, 10 items is fine. We will divide up what we have and distribute evenly depending on the final numbers. I believe right now it is 12!
Thanks for this, and also the updated list of attendees. My wife and co-sailor/first mate Karen will also attend. We are excited to see some former attendees again and to meet new Ericson sailors too.
Frank

Virginia

Member II
We were thinking 1 x 10 ie one for each of ten boats. Good question Frank, thanks for checking.
Three years planning and we are one week away from finally meeting everyone! Thank you to Jim & Chris for co-planning this years rendezvous! As we speak they are packing up their E38 and on their way.

We have a fun filled weekend planned to meet fellow Ericson owners! We have been tracking attendees and I have placed the boats and attendees below who I believe have confirmed. If I missed you or don’t’ have your first name, please let me know. There are a few folks coming by car and others by sail. Our hope is everyone is able to share in the fun. If you are attending without a boat all of the boats will be located together on the main dock. There may be a few Viking hats to guide the way!

Ericson Rendezvous - attending
  • Swallow - Virginia
  • Eden - Shannon & Doran
  • Quincy - Jim & Chris
  • Morning Mist - Frank
  • Kamell - Kevin & Erin / Michael & Penelope (co-owners)
  • Ruach - Bob & Markay Neumann
  • Sangres - H. Johnson
  • Rukus- Melissa
  • Our amazing web administrator- Sean
  • Sea Lore
  • Blitzen
Swallow will be sailing in with both Marlin and Virginia Prowell! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

As part of the rendezvous we have developed some questions to spark conversation! Even though it generally doesn't take much prompting to have a sailor talk about their boat ;)

We will have the questions printed and plastic sleeves to hang on your lifelines when you arrive, but I thought I would share the questions in advance to get you thinking. Or if you would like to fill it out in advance and bring along with you, please do.

For those who are coming by land, please complete a form and we will find a place to post.

Attachments

• 2022 PNW Ericson Rendezvous _Owner sheet.pdf
    105 KB · Views: 15

Ruckus.adrift

E-28+ Universal 5411, Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Melissa,
It's always more fun to have the boats there too, making it easier to visit, compare projects, etc. You mention wanting to sell yours next spring to buy a larger one--this rendezvous would be a good place to show her!
Frank
Definitely!
And I was thinking exactly the same thing. We are considering trying to move up to an Ericson 38 as a potential so I think this is a good crowd to put feelers out to haha