2nd Gathering of the Vikings 2004

rnrlynn

Any Ericsons out there that would like to meet up in August or September? Possibly middle Puget Sound.......like Poulsbo?

Rachelle Lynn
Tivoli E-27

evm

Member II
Our plans take us from Portland to Desolation Sound and back for a 3 week cruise the last 2 weeks of July and the first of August. We will not be going that far south but could meet any along the way.

--Ethan E39

Mike.Gritten

Member III
We might be interested in taking a jog south into the San Juans. Keep us up to date of what you are planning and we'll try and squeeze it in.

evm

Member II
How about we all meet in Shallow Bay, Sucia the first week of August?

Wouldn't that be grand to have a bay full of Ericsons.

I'll be heading into the San Juans the first week of August on my way home from Desolation Sound.

--Ethan E39

rnrlynn

We will be in the San Juans/Gulf Islands the last week of July. Homeport of Everett.....we will be traveling on the weekends to get to and from.

So....my thoughts at this point.

Poulsbo for the 4th of July weekend, they have a firework show on the 3rd of July.
Oak Harbor for Latitudes and Attitudes Cruise August 6-8th
Pt. Townsend for Labor Day Weekend.

That is our schedule at least.

Lets keep the ideas flowing and see if we can come up with a couple of Rendevous!!

Rachelle Lynn
Tivoli 27

evm

Member II
How many boats? Shallow bay could be too smal so make it Echo Bay. Room for every Ericson and a few other makes.

Honistly, It was a typo I was thinking Echo bay but remembered that I had not been in Shallow Bay for many years.

--Ethan

Steve Swann

Member III
We have committed to a slip at the new marina at Port Townsend Aug 1-7. Any chance some other Vikings will be in the neighborhood then?