32-3 main/reduced to $700

Clifford Hunter

Alright...I've had some lookers but no replies. So...my 32-3 main cost has been reduced to $700....a give-away!! 2+2 batten system, two reefs made by Neil Pryde and in very good shape. I'm replacing it with my companies (Ballard Sails/Seattle) new main. I'll even ship it to you.
Cliff Hunter
Portland, OR
503-704-0872

Filkee

Sustaining Member
Alright...I've had some lookers but no replies. So...my 32-3 main cost has been reduced to $700....a give-away!! 2+2 batten system, two reefs made by Neil Pryde and in very good shape. I'm replacing it with my companies (Ballard Sails/Seattle) new main. I'll even ship it to you.
Cliff Hunter
Portland, OR
503-704-0872
Is there another thread on this with more details? How old, etc. I'm sailing on a bedsheet so it could equal an upgrade.

Clifford Hunter

Filkee - Being new to the Ericson "family" since we bought the boat only a year ago at from a fellow yacht club member, I'd have to say that the sail is only about 10 years old. And...located here on the Columbia River where it has spent it's entire life, there is no wear and tear. I've been sailing for 55 years now and know sail material from my years (23) of being a sailmaker rep, I'd give it a 7 of 10 rating. It's a well made sail and still shapes good. Let me know if you need more? And where are you located?
Cliff

Clifford Hunter

Nice photo, but not much of the sail to make a judgement. I'll take your word for it being a "bedsheet". Going to the boat tomorrow/Fri and if it's not ugly weather for about an hour, I'll raise the sail and take a picture for you. But...I wouldn't count on even decent weather tomorrow.
If you want to provide me with a cell phone # or e-mail address?
Cliff

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
If you want to provide me with a cell phone # or e-mail address?
To directly reach a site member, just click on their name and then click on the box "start conversation".... This keeps their address confidential and of course within that exchange the two of you can share your phone # or email address.