• Untitled Document

Join us on September 27th, 7pm EDT

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the people you've met online!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

September Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

32-3 Mast/Spar Height Info needed

Phil Grow

I have a 1990 Ericson 32-3, #763, only three more were built after it, although I read here was one hull (767) on the factory floor at auction time. I understand it was purchased and finished off by one of the employees.

I had a "bridge incident" this summer and need to know the actual height of my mast from the keel plate to the top of the cap so I can spec out a replacement. I can't seem find this number anywhere. I now have three pieces, somewhat mangled, which I have measured to 47 feet and maybe an additional 2 to 4 inches, so there is a bit of guess work involved. My boat came with very nice documentation by Ericson of the standing rigging specifications from hull #761 forward, so it looks like they made running changes along the way but I doubt the mast changed. If anyone knows the actually measurement of the mast of a 32-3 on the ground I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Phil Grow
"Tuuli"

Last edited by a moderator:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
This is a fine question, but will be lost for searching purposes when appended to an earlier non related thread.
I hope the OP does not mind my creating a new title for it and relocating it.
Loren

Last edited: