• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

36C Unda Maris for Sale MDR SoCal

erikwfab

Member II
I have had a couple inquiries as to the sale of my E36C Unda Maris hull #8 lately and so I'm throwing this out there as info.
Not actively seeking a buyer but have been contemplating moving up in length so if anyone is interested in a good boat I'm willing to discuss her sale.

She is sound below the waterline, did a complete bottom blast and reglass, no blisters, newer Yaanmar engine, cutlass, engine alignment, packing doesnt leak.
SS hydarlift muffler, new wiring and BlueSea panel, new Raymarine auto pilot, newer interior cushions and headliner, cabin sole, rewired mast, monthly bottom cleaning and zincs. Rudder bearings replaced, no clunk, sailand hatch covers newer, AC/DC fridge, force 10 propane oven etc
Shes a sailor I take her out 3-4 times a month, everything works, and is a great boat.
This being said she's not perfect, we sail her, so her brightwork is not Bristol, her gelcoat faded, cockpit cushion older, but everytingh works, sails are older.

She is a great boat, sails well is sturdy in a blow, staysail in dbl reefed main can handle a blow comfortably. She comes with all the stuff, big danforth anchor lines and most i9mportanly she is sexy.
Bruce King designed a beauty here, its why I bought her off this site never having sailed a 36c, she just looked right and I have never been disappointed.
I know her inside and out and will fully disclose all her shot comings.

many more photos to share, and we can take her out if your serious, fair prices considered make an offer please, not looking to give her away, just a fair price.
Cheers,

Attachments

• IMG_2054.JPG
    IMG_2054.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 44
  • 8 67965.UNDA MARIS.REDWOOD CITY.S36.16.jpg
    8 67965.UNDA MARIS.REDWOOD CITY.S36.16.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 45
  • iPhone 6 3-8-16 1343.JPG
    iPhone 6 3-8-16 1343.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 45
  • iphone photos 383.jpg
    iphone photos 383.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 43
  • iphone photos 379.jpg
    iphone photos 379.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 43
  • iphone photos 401.jpg
    iphone photos 401.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 44

elguapo1072

I'd be interested, the 36c I was looking at was sold before I could get a survey and sea trials.

I just spent a lot on buying new sails for my current boat and would like to enjoy it this season before getting a new one. I'd be willing to discuss if the sale takes place after summer 2023.