• Untitled Document

Fund Raising Season 2020-2021 is Now Open!

Please visit our thread below to learn more about what you can do to support this website! Thanks so very much for your support of Ericson Yachts.org!

Notice on 2020-2021 Fund Raising

Am I the only one [active in northeastern USA]?

mjsouleman

Member III

Cbuydos

I'm looking forward to a Spring social event. The Chesapeake Bay Ericson Club I am a member of has been a lot of fun time. I

Mark "Souleman" Soule

CTOlsen

Member III
There is no question that we need to organize some type of gathering in the North East for Ericson owners. Now if we can only get past this pandemic so that we can properly socialize. Time will tell. I have a few good ideas as well as a fun treasure hunt idea in RI area come March to get the blood flowing for the next season. More to come on that based on the state of the pandemic. Last sail of the season this weekend sad to say.

View attachment 35804

Chris Buydos
Magan
Olson 34
Nice shot, good to see you out racing.

hlurie

I have seen your very nice Ericson next to my friend’s Eastbay, “Otter”. They went to the dark side but not too dark. We moved our boat up to Marion last weekend, getting ready to haul her out for the season. But before that happens , this weekend’s destination is Hadley for an overnight just in case you are around.
Hey - thanks for saying hi. Sorry to have missed the Hadley trip. We hauled Sel de Mer last weekend, alas. Counting the days til we launch in April. We'll be back in same spot next summah :)