• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Anybody want to see Lin Pardey in Port Townsend?

NW26

Member II
I have 2 tickets to see her workshop at the Wooden Boat Show on Thursday Sept 8th @ 9:30am - 2:30 that sadly, I won't be able to use. I'd rather give them away to somebody who, hopefully, is a fan of the Pardey's than have them go unused. She is going to cover; writing, blogging, vlogging and YouTube - can it add to your cruising life?

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Well, if no else is interested, I think I would be (just me). I've been a fan of theirs for a long time, and would love to hear her speak....

Please advise the status of this when you can - and thanks very much.

//sse

NW26

Member II
Well, if no else is interested, I think I would be (just me). I've been a fan of theirs for a long time, and would love to hear her speak.... Please advise the status of this when you can - and thanks very much. //sse

Hey Sean, the tickets are attach to an email. If you p/m an email address I’ll fwd it to you. I pretty sure that’s all you would need for admission to see Lin. I’m really bummed I’m going to miss it.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Hey Sean, the tickets are attach to an email. If you p/m an email address I’ll fwd it to you. I pretty sure that’s all you would need for admission to see Lin. I’m really bummed I’m going to miss it.
Hey thanks again for the tickets, it was a lot of fun. We ended up getting up there late, but made it - the traffic going PT has really gotten bad...