Barient 19 ST Winch and Other Gear, Free

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Yes folks, these deals don't come around every day for hoarders and DIY degenerates who like spares that might need a little work.

Barient 19.JPG...2 Barient 19.JPG
--Barient 19 ST. Fine shape, except the drum wobbles. Usable however, probably for years. Tom Metzger solved such a problem with new race bearings.

IMG_8220.JPG
--Rule bilge pump. Works. Replaced with diaphragm pump 6 years ago.

IMG_8219.JPG

--Oberdorfer pump from M25. Needs new bearing pressed in. This leaked on first Hawaii voyage and I bought a new
pump.

IMG_8218.JPG

--One working Whale galley pump, one for parts. I recently replaced these because one diaphragm failed.

IMG_8217.JPG

--Kids life jacket, never used (even grandchildren grow up fast).

There's always a hitch, and the hitch is you have to take it all. I will box it up, you pay shipping.

Last edited:

bigd14

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
I’ll bite! I need the self tailer part for the winch, which broke off my starboard cabin top winch and I could use a spare water pump. I’ll send shipping details backchannel if nobody else has beat me to it.

Pete the Cat

Member III
Call me a pack rat, but I pressed a new bearing in the old raw pump and kept that as a spare---I even bought a spare freshwater pump for the engine on Amazon (think it was $50) just because some time in my 40 years of cruising I have had those fail when I was far from a source. I generally keep any part that has failed if it can be renewed and keep it as a spare. Someone should take you up on the offer. There is a Youtube video on replacing the oberdorfer bearing and it is very easy.