• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Customize "What’s New" sections?

Marlin Prowell

E34 - Bellingham, WA
I looked for a way to choose what’s displayed in the What’s New tab, but could not find a setting. I use What’s New to see the latest forum posts, and then I check the Blogs tab to see if there are any new entries there. My preference would be to add a Latest Blogs section to the What‘s New section, and drop the Latest Resources and Latest Profile Posts sections from What’s New.

Is there a way for me to customize this?

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Ummmm....not sure. But, I have noticed that myself. I will take a look at the widgets that contain the new Blog posts and see if I can drop them onto that page. I'll try and do this this week - but it may get get pushed out to next week (as I have a board exam a week from today).

Also, just FYI, but there is a direct link on that page to the new blog posts.... But I'll take a look at the widget and get back to you.

1618859386654.png

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
So, I looked into this and found the widget, but am having some issue on install so I need to run it down. I don't have time to do this at the moment (board exam on Monday), but will take it up mid/late next week when I do the other stuff for the EQ Exchange.

//sse