• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E26-2 - Trailer Dimensions Needed

KS Dave

Dastardly Villain
Blogs Author
Another call to fellow E26-2 owners. Do any of you have a trailer for your boat? If so, would you be able to take some measurements for me? Similar to how Randy measured in this post:

I'm going to need to borrow a trailer from another club member in the next month and it would be ideal to find one that measures out close to mine. Supposedly, my boat has a cradle somewhere at our club (that I could have used to measure), but that was three owners ago and 10 years ago, so it's likely lost. I'll mention I have the full depth keel.

The biggest trouble I anticipate is the beam, I think, as most of the trailers have adjustable height pads. If my donor trailer is from a boat with a wider beam, the pads will be hitting too high on the sides of the boat. (Thanks, Craig, for pointing this out to me!) Having the pad heights will help make the process of pulling it out smoother, too (the water is still pretty cold in April to wade in and adjust on the fly).