E32-200 for sale in Northeast

Prairie Schooner

Jeff & Donna, E35-3 purchased 7/21
I came across this ad out of West Islip NY. I have no connection to the boat and no nothing more about it. Seems like a good price if there's nothing major wrong with it.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Time for a new standing rig, but if the boat and engine pass their surveys that's a really great deal.
Also, If not done already it's time to re-bed all the deck penetrations, as well.

bertboyer

Member II
I really like the 32-200s and visited one here in the PNW that was $10K more and had some significant unattended projects due that made me walk. Not many pictures on the boat in NY but I'd definitely visit if I were not all the way across the country! If anyone sees one closer to Washington, please let me *know* ;)

peaman

Sustaining Member
That looks like a 32-3 and not 32-200. I have a 1987 32-3 with exactly the same layout, whereas the 32-200 has port galley and aft head. Sailboatdata.com indicates that 1988 was the first year for 32-200s.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
That looks like a 32-3 and not 32-200. I have a 1987 32-3 with exactly the same layout, whereas the 32-200 has port galley and aft head. Sailboatdata.com indicates that 1988 was the first year for 32-200s.
Good catch. Photo #4 shows the quarter berth and nav table from a 32-3.
I might idly wonder if the ad was written by the actual boat owner. (?)

Last edited:

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Not a bad asking price if things check out in a survey and sea trial. And yes, it’s a 32-3 because it’s laid out just like mine.