Ericson 23-II For Sale, 1975 Fin Keel, Located on Florida East Coast

dartron

I've a 1975 Ericson 23 Mark II fin keel for sale, hull number 254. Boat is in good shape structurally, not perfect cosmetically, new bottom paint, older sails, but in good working condition (main, jib, 130, 150, spinnaker(like new)). Yamaha 6hp 2-stroke outboard, stitch and glue nesting pram dinghy, VHF, depth sounder, brand new 100W solar panel, newish batteries, wiring recently redone. Currently in Key West, asking $1500 because I'm looking to sell quickly.

Last edited:

dartron

Now in key west, $1500

http://keys.craigslist.org/boa/4330294812.html
I've a 1975 Ericson 23 Mark II fin keel for sale, hull number 254. Boat is in good shape structurally, not perfect cosmetically, new bottom paint, older sails, but in good working condition (main, jib, 130, 150, spinnaker(like new)). Yamaha 6hp 2-stroke outboard, stitch and glue nesting pram dinghy, VHF, depth sounder, brand new 100W solar panel, newish batteries, wiring recently redone. Currently in Key West, asking $1500 because I'm looking to sell quickly.

Vagabond39

Member III
Just shoveled deck, driveway, and walk for the third time this AM. rtic cold predicted againThis looks more desirable.

markvone

Sustaining Member
WOW! My first E-boat back in the early 80's!!

I used to own that boat!

Attachments

• E23_254 Reaching.pdf
    99 KB · Views: 101

Vagabond39

Member III
I used to own that boat!
My REPLY was FACETIOUSAs you can appreciate after yesterday, living by the Boys School.I have fond memories of living in that area, back when the BIRDS beat the Ex Brooklyn Bums in four straight.Enjoy th nice White clean look of the area.Bob

markvone

Sustaining Member
Hey Bob,

I see you're in Gale's Ferry. I lived in Noank when I owned this E23 and kept it at Spicer's in Noank. It's wild to think about where a boat has gone 30 years later. That orange, black and white spinnaker is an original that came with the boat when I bought it.

Mark

Vagabond39

Member III
Yep, we move around a lot. I know the man that was Commadante at the Boys School there, Twice. Thank God he lost the MDGubitorial election. Of course when I lived in your area, the Governor became VEEP Old "Go QUIETLY, OR ELSE"My E 23 II is currently Ice Bound on the dry in Waukeegan, ILAnd I definately do not need one for each foot.Bob.