Ericson 25+

Jim Beach

Hi All,
My wife and I just purchased a 1981 E25+. I do not have any kind of manuels or anything else on this boat and would really like to be able to find out some more about it. I got the specs and brochure that are on this site, and I purchased the review that Practical Sailor did on the boat. Anyone know where I could find some more info, or does anyone have experiance with this boat? We want to use it to do a little coastal cruising here on the Southeast coast, and maybe down in the Keys. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
Jim & Terry Beach
S/V Whisper

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
E25 Info

You should download the E25 Owner's Manual, available from this site. You can also contact other E25 owners directly via the Owner's Registry.

//sse

Jim Beach

E25 Owners Manuel

Thanks Sean,
I did download that manuel right after you posted it. It is probably close to my boat but not the same I think. It is on the E25 & I have the E25+, the + is about a foot wider and longer than the E25. So if you come across one for the E25+ I hope you post it because I am still looking. :)
I have also been in touch with a couple of the other E25+ owners from this site, and they have been very helpfull.

Thanks,
Jim

Craig Cline

Ericson 25+ Manual

Hi Jim - I just aquired a 1980 25+....I was wondering if you have been able to find a manual for your '81. I'm in search for an owners manual for the '80...any help in this matter would be great. Thanks in advance, Craig