• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 30+ documents

WhiteNoise

Member III
Within the specs and documents section, many of the models have the owners manual available. I am soon to be picking up an new to me 30+ and have noticed that to be unavailable on the site.

Does anybody out there have it?

Thanks!

-Chris

Meanolddad

Member III
E30+ Docs

Hi Chris
I have some of the Documents. I will go through my stuff the next time I am on the boat to see what exactly I have. I do have the plumbing and electrical diagrams for sure and may have the owners manual. My 30+ is an 1985.
Greg

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Docs to Upload...

If you have copies of this doc, please consider submitting a copy of them (in either pdf or other formats) to the site. You can either upload pdf, doc or other file formats directly to the site via the ftp server:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showthread.php?t=2860

Or, you can post hard copies directly to me using the postal address.

Either way, you'll be helping lots of other Ericson owners who are looking for documents they cannot find anywhere else... :egrin:

Thanks,
//sse

Meanolddad

Member III
Chris
I have parts of the owners manual. Seems the previous owner disassembled and wrote notes to himself all over it. There is some usefull stuff if you want me to copy it and send it to you. I do have the electric, plumbing and sailplan prints. They are quite large and I will have to find someplace capable of copying them. The owners manual I can copy at work and send to you.
Let me know if you want them.
Greg

Sean, if I make copies I will also send you a set.
Greg

WhiteNoise

Member III
Thanks so much

The more info the better...and I'm sure the rest of us 30+ owners could take advantage of the info when it's on this site. Thanks again!

Brady Walsh

Teak and Holly Sole

Hi Chris:

Couldn't find your email address, but I remembered your posting here.
Yes, I still have the 1.75 sheets of 4x8 Teak and Holly Sole. I had just recently posted it for sale with a couple other things I have, but it is still yours if you want it. The other things I am selling from my previous Grampian sailboat if you are interested are:
Sobstad Spinnaker Sail (needs some minor repair) - $100.
Forespar Spinnaker Pole - $75.00
Loos Tensioner Model 90B - $30.00
Tasco Marine Stainless Barbecue (practically brand new) - $35.00
Marinco Shore Power Plug - $25.00
Two 1000 Watt Electric Heaters - $40.00

Recently bought a new 21 ft Center Counsole Sea Hunt with a 150 Evinrude Etec, but I won't be needing any of the above if you have any interest in any or all of it.
Happy Holidays.

Brady

bwb

E/30+ Berkeley, CA
plumbing diagram

Greg,

Thanks very much for taking the time to copy all the documents. My 30+ came with only the few printouts available from the web, and some information from the plumbing plan might save me from having to cut holes in the liner pan.

If you wouldn't mind, could you take a look at the plumbing diagram and describe how the propane hose is routed from the galley to the propane locker? Much appreciated!

Brian

Meanolddad

Member III
Brian
We are probably going down to the boat today so I will take a look at the diagram and see if it shows the propane plumbing. My 30+ was built with very few options so I also do not have the propane plumbing.
I sent Sean copies of everything I have and he was going to put it all on the site. I have not seen them there yet.

Greg

WhiteNoise

Member III
Did you get those documents Sean?

Hey Sean

Just curious if you received those documents and if you have a timeframe for them to be posted? I'm sure we're all eager for them to be available.

Thanks in advance.

Meanolddad

Member III
Brian
I have the propane plumbing diagram. It is on the plumbing diagram. If you send me your email I will send it over to you.
Greg

Meanolddad

Member III
Hi Sean
You should already have a copy, it is on plumbing diagram that I sent you a while ago. I sent you hardcopies of everything I have for the E30+. There was a sailplan diagram, electrical diagram, plumbing diagram, bits and peices of the owners manual, a sail test from an early magazine, an early ad, and some other stuff. You said you scanned it all, I never did see it in the docs section though. I will send the pic of the propane plumbing tomorrow when I can get to my home computer.
Greg

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Does anyone have a copy of the complete owners manual for the E30+? Although I have some parts of it, it would be really helpful to have the entire manual. I'm thinking there must be one somewhere....:confused:
It would be great if we could get it added to the specs on this site.
Frank.

tilwinter

Member III
Add me to the 30+ owners who is looking forward to seeing all these documents posted on this site. I have been groping in the dark since I bought Til Winter.:headb:

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Hi Sean
You should already have a copy, it is on plumbing diagram that I sent you a while ago. I sent you hardcopies of everything I have for the E30+. There was a sailplan diagram, electrical diagram, plumbing diagram, bits and peices of the owners manual, a sail test from an early magazine, an early ad, and some other stuff. You said you scanned it all, I never did see it in the docs section though. I will send the pic of the propane plumbing tomorrow when I can get to my home computer.
Greg

Yeah, I do have it - sorry. I've been pushed in the last two months because of studio and now this !#$^$%* portfolio... :0305_coff

I'll go over the scans and bundle them into a pdf and upload them. I'll have it done by this weekend... Sorry for the delay, everyone...

Thanks,
//sse

WhiteNoise

Member III
That's great

Thanks Sean

No pressure intended. Sounds like your quite busy. I hope it all works out. Sounds like this :0305_coff should be followed by this :cheers:

Have a great new year!

-Chris

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
E30+ Documents Uploaded

I've uploaded all the E30+ documents that were submitted with the exception of two types:

• Repetitive documents that were common to Ericsons (shaft coupling, alignment and packing gland instructions) - these can be found under 'General Ericson Docs'.
  • One color ad for the E30+ - which I need to compare to an existing ad to ensure it's not a duplicate.
I apologize for taking so long to get these documents up - however with portfolio season and classes, I've been a bit under the gun schedule-wise.

Let me know if anyone has any questions...

Thanks,
//sse