Ericson 32-200, 1988 For Sale - Fantastic Opportunity

Brian K

Member III
We have decided to put Luna up for sale – time to move on to other things. If you know of anyone who may be interested, please pass this along. Luna is in excellent condition, largely due to very meticulous owners and great care. She is in the water at Fair Haven Yacht Club in Little Sodus Bay on Lake Ontario (near Syracuse NY). See attached short version ad (.pdf file attached). The full ad with a bunch of pictures can be found at this website: http://designelemental.net/uploads/luna.2012.pdf
I have many more pictures so call or email with questions. Thanks.

Brian King
4786 Limehill Dr.
Syracuse, NY 13215
(315) 487-6597 (home)
(315) 671-4059 (Brian work)
(315) 838-0030 (Brian cell)
bking@twcny.rr.com

Attachments

• Luna_2012_short.pdf
    241.9 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:

Blue Chip

Member III
They're out there

Couldn't help but notice the variety of Ericsons for sail in the SF Bay area.
The latest issue of our local magazine has the following..
32 foot 1972
35 foot 1983
35 MKII 1977
37 foot 1974
38 foot 1984.

This is one area of CA alone...must be more down south. Yep, they're still around..

Brian K

Member III
Skabeeb, I got your message, and yes I am willing to sell the table. It's $39,900 and comes with an awesome Ericson 32-200. Your other question about the teak ladder steps, I have no idea where they came from. They were on the boat when I bought it. I do know the original owner was a master carpenter and did some better than factory additions to the boat. Maybe he made the teak steps.

I'd consider offers for Luna at $38,900 at this point since I'll be paying $1k for storage and mast drop within the next 4 weeks. If it doesn't sell then I'll keep sailing and enjoying the boat, the table and the teak steps!!

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Skabeeb, I got your message, and yes I am willing to sell the table. It's $39,900 and comes with an awesome Ericson 32-200. Your other question about the teak ladder steps, I have no idea where they came from. They were on the boat when I bought it. I do know the original owner was a master carpenter and did some better than factory additions to the boat. Maybe he made the teak steps.

I'd consider offers for Luna at $38,900 at this point since I'll be paying $1k for storage and mast drop within the next 4 weeks. If it doesn't sell then I'll keep sailing and enjoying the boat, the table and the teak steps!!

What a deal for a table! LOL!

Lawrence B. Lee

Member III
Curious

Brian,

Your boat really looks great.

I too have a 32-200 and I couldn't get a #27 battery in the battery box without cutting through the liner (TAFG). My liner was precast for #24s period. How did you get two #27s into it? I also note you have three port holes in the aft Gran Salon. My boat is a 1988 like yours but only has one. What was your hull no? I know the '89s had extra portholes.

Really curious in Savannah.

Skabeeb (Rick)

Sorry I took so long in getting back to you on the table thing. The Admiral suggests that we might reinstall the table soon so we better keep it. Sorry.

Larry Lee
Annabel Lee
E32-200
Savannah, GA