Ericson 38 in NJ $16k [Sold to a new forum member]

DrZiplock

Member II
Thanks for the welcome, folks! Good to be here.

And yea, it's been a bit of an odyssey to land where I'm at currently, but well worth the trip. I'd be tempted to leave it up in NJ for the work, but I have access to a great many more resources down in NC - namely a slip for when it's splashed and a retired father who has too much time on his hands so this will be a bit of a project to keep us both busy.

ddoles

Member III
Thanks for the welcome, folks! Good to be here.

And yea, it's been a bit of an odyssey to land where I'm at currently, but well worth the trip. I'd be tempted to leave it up in NJ for the work, but I have access to a great many more resources down in NC - namely a slip for when it's splashed and a retired father who has too much time on his hands so this will be a bit of a project to keep us both busy.
As a NJ resident I fully support your decision to do the work elsewhere. It will cheaper in NC and with a longer seasonal window to do the work. Best of luck with her.

Filkee

Sustaining Member
7668D368-AE24-4223-8E26-E6C4279513E1.jpeg
Aylwin was a greasy, moldy mess that made me cough and itch four years ago. Mostly it takes time and determination.

Attachments

• 1406BAC2-30B6-4D54-B8A8-D3191B938964.jpeg
    1406BAC2-30B6-4D54-B8A8-D3191B938964.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 15
I know a lot about this boat. My wife and I looked at it and came close to buying it. (We decided to stick to our 32 Ericson due to the simplicity of a 32 ft boat).. Grey Goose has strong bones. It's a steal really... . Ask me about it if you are interested in the boat. I know the owners -- they are super nice people.