Guest viewing is limited

FOR FREE ( to a good home )

brian t

2 Books that were my Father-in-laws , Of interest to NE sailors, 1 ) The Island Called Faulkner's copyright 1988 by Joel E. Helander 2) The Northeast Coast , ( Time-Life books 1972 ) .. I will mail to you I just did not want to throw them out. If anyone wants them they will go to first come. we can arrange names address etc. after this post. Thank You for looking. BT

ggaydos

would love them

2 Books that were my Father-in-laws , Of interest to NE sailors, 1 ) The Island Called Faulkner's copyright 1988 by Joel E. Helander 2) The Northeast Coast , ( Time-Life books 1972 ) .. I will mail to you I just did not want to throw them out. If anyone wants them they will go to first come. we can arrange names address etc. after this post. Thank You for looking. BT
i am in NJ also.
I can PM you my address.

brian t

2 books

dear ggaydos , great if you want to call 0 973-222-6186 , ( cell phone ) I am in northern NJ Little Falls to be exact.

brian t

MR G. Gaydos plse call me. 6-18-12

Dear Mr. Gaydos. could you plse call me at the # I am sorry to not send to you yet. I will today 6-18-12.. Thanks =brian t;76287]dear ggaydos , great if you want to call 0 973-222-6186 , ( cell phone ) I am in northern NJ Little Falls to be exact.[/QUOTE]

ggaydos

call back

sorry, work keeping me busy,
will call tomorrow.
Dear Mr. Gaydos. could you plse call me at the # I am sorry to not send to you yet. I will today 6-18-12.. Thanks =brian t;76287]dear ggaydos , great if you want to call 0 973-222-6186 , ( cell phone ) I am in northern NJ Little Falls to be exact.
[/QUOTE]