FREE 1965 Erickson 35'

Edward Bruske

This classic sloop, hull #8, had been completely "renovated" when I bought it in 1991. But the interior of the coach roof has delaminated, it needs to be completely repainted, and there are many, many cosmetic issues, including some rot in the forward bulkhead.

Otherwise, I replaced the old boom after I bought it as well as all the running rigging and winches. Rigging now runs back to the cockpit. Also fitted mainsail with full battons and replace the track for bat cars. Bottom paint was removed down to the original fiberglas and treated with permanent epoxy. It has a fairly unusued Universal M4-30 diesel engine, full compliment of sails and dinghy.

What this boat needs is an owner who has time and knowhow to bring it back to original condition. I have kept it free at my in-laws dock near Annapolis all these years, but now they are moving and I cannot afford a slip. It has simply fallen into disuse and disrepair for the last several years.

Let me know if you would like to take this boat on.

boethius27

Member II
Hi Edward. I have a friend who is interested in this if it is still available. I sent you a message with some contact info. Thanks!
:egrin: