Free + Shipping curtain set

goldenstate

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
I have removed the curtains from the interior of my 32-200. I expect these are original to my boat - they are Danske brand with a subtle embroidery pattern.
I tried to save all of the installation fasteners.

Free + shipping to a good home.
Really any home, it's none of my business, except that you want my curtains and will pay (paypal or venmo) shipping.

They could probably use a trip to the dry cleaners and some time spent cleaning up the snaps.

There are two longer pieces of the aluminum rail into which the curtains slide, which I could cut for you to limit the shipping costs.
Guessing $15-$20 if the rails are cut down to a manageable size.

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 26

Virginia

Member II
I have removed the curtains from the interior of my 32-200. I expect these are original to my boat - they are Danske brand with a subtle embroidery pattern.
I tried to save all of the installation fasteners.

Free + shipping to a good home.
Really any home, it's none of my business, except that you want my curtains and will pay (paypal or venmo) shipping.

They could probably use a trip to the dry cleaners and some time spent cleaning up the snaps.

There are two longer pieces of the aluminum rail into which the curtains slide, which I could cut for you to limit the shipping costs.
Guessing $15-$20 if the rails are cut down to a manageable size.
I’ll Take Them, along with the rails. I don’t have a paypal account, nor am I familiar with Venmo. Is it possible to pay into your Paypal without my creating an account? I will direct message you.