GalleyMaid stove / oven

bknight365

Member I
I've removed the pressurized 2-burner alcohol stove and oven from my boat (1985: 32-III). If anyone wants it, it's theirs. If you are close to Vermont, you can pick it up, otherwise you'll have to cover shipping. The stove appears to be in good shape, but i've never tried to cook on it. Maybe good for parts or a spare?

bknight365

Member I
sorry about the delay, it's a stainless w/ gimbals and even includes the pot keepers. I'll get a pic or two this weekend.

CSMcKillip

sorry about the delay, it's a stainless w/ gimbals and even includes the pot keepers. I'll get a pic or two this weekend.
I am interested, and will pay shipping and your time to box it up. Send photos to Mckillip at valornet.com. I have been looking for one to replace mine.Thanks,Chris

bknight365

Member I
pics

Here are the pictures. there are a few little rust spots on the right side, otherwise most of the blemishes / dirt should clean up pretty good. Let me know any questions or measurements you'd like. I have easy access - it's on my kitchen floor.

IMG_1004.jpgIMG_1003.jpgIMG_1005.jpgIMG_1006.jpgIMG_1007.jpg

CSMcKillip

I will take it. Shot me some measurements, it looks just like mine but in a lot better shape. Check the shipping cost to 74133 Tulsa, Oklahoma. I do have a dock if it has to be shipped freight.Email me contact info and I can give you my information.

bknight365

Member I
stove dimensions

width: 20 7/8 (main box, gimbal mounts are additional)
depth: 13 1/2 (rear "stick out" adds an inch -> 14 1/2, doesn't include knobs)
height: 19 3/4 (pot keepers come out to 21 5/8)

bknight365

Member I
Awaiting shipping information.

I'm awaiting reimbursement. I shipped the oven, no questions asked. I'm sorry it was allegedly damaged in transit, but you still need to reimburse the shipping costs.

Chris, I've given you a month with periodic reminders before posting this publicly.

Ben Knight

CSMcKillip

I'm awaiting reimbursement. I shipped the oven, no questions asked. I'm sorry it was allegedly damaged in transit, but you still need to reimburse the shipping costs.Chris, I've given you a month with periodic reminders before posting this publicly.Ben Knight
Ben, I am sending out a money order today for the shipping, allegedly damaged in transit I doubt also, because the door wouldn't open on the stove, so I appreciate you sending it anyway. My post above was 1 month and 2 days ago, the unit had not even been shipped by then so it's not been a month, I did send you an email stating that the oven was broken and that I would just use it for parts and that I would still pay you for the shipping cost.? You have my email you have my phone number, and I could care less where you post this publicly.Thanks for shipping my shinny broken oven.Respectfully,Chris