• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Rigging Garhauer Marine Hardware

All rigging related controls and equipment. Includes both standing/running rigging and controls thereof (winches, locks, cams, etc)Includes maintence equipment (bosuns chair, harness, etc).

Teranodon

Member III
I strongly recommend Garhauer for blocks and other deck hardware. Great products and customer service.

And now a sour notes: iBoats is worthless. They screwed up my order and then made me jump through lengthy, complicated hoops to get a refund. Hard to get in touch with, don't really care about you.

Around the docks here, Fisheries seems to be the object of some kind of mystical veneration, but I've never been able to figure out how to actually order anything from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Around the docks here, Fisheries seems to be the object of some kind of mystical veneration, but I've never been able to figure out how to actually order anything from them.
I just bought some Garhauer stanchion blocks from Fisheries. Their web site ordering was fast and easy. Like others it seems to work best if you establish a log-in.