Gas Systems Stove for free

Elrod

Member I
Just pulled our GSI, CNG stove out. Natural Gas has become very difficult to source locally, so converting to Origo alcohol cook-top. The stove is free to good home, but need to pick up locally and take tank too. Never used the oven as on-board baking is not our thing, but believe it works, stove top burners work well. Believe the stove was original equipment on our 32-3. Love the safety factors of CNG and if you live near a source, you are in luckimage.jpg

Prairie Schooner

Jeff & Donna, E35-3 purchased 7/21
I put ours on Craigslist. Someone paid me $50 for it, took both tanks. He was converting a box truck to a camper. Claimed to be an appliance repairman and wasn't worried about CNG availability. He was kind of sketchy, but his money was real. It might also be of interest to someone for an off-grid camp.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Perhaps in theory. Then convince your insurer. When dealing with an old system with old hoses it's safer to start over no matter what your chosen fuel, IMHO,

Pete the Cat

Sustaining Member
I have worked on gas fireplaces and when you get parts for them they almost always have LP and Natural Gas jets you can install depending on the source. The regulators, of course are very different between the two gases.