Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart

Member II
Hi All
Just to keep you updated on the Ericson Rendezvous, things are shaping up for a good event. I have had many enquires this year, with several already booking slips at the resort. Our local marine stores have been most generous with gifts and prizes for us. We have a special one being kept for the best dressed Viking. To book your slip contact Tara at thodgins@poetscove.com and for resort information or to book a room only go to www.poetscove.com. I have attached an info sheet about the rendezvous, if you can, spread the word! Also attached is the logo and pricing for the T shirts and vests. Contact me directly if you want to order .
As always your comments and suggestions are encouraged and welcome.
Cheers to all !
Stuart

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Stuart,

I don't see your attachments...Did something happen to them? Can you email me the shirts/vests info so we can order. See you in June.

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Just a quick note to point out that your link to Poet's Cove doesn't work. It includes the "." at the end of the sentence in the internet address, and therefore doesn't take you to the correct site. If you just remove the "." at the end, it works fine. Or, you can just click on this link http://www.poetscove.com to get there.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
For us geographically-challenged Oregonians...

Is there a best route to get there by car? Best place to stay?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

Thanks,
Loren in PDX

(we now have our new passports in hand)

:D

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Well, we're off to the redezvous tomorrow morning at 0500! We hope to see you all there. We will take lots of photos and perhaps we can post some here.