Gently Used Symmetrical Chute and Pole for E35-3 Needed

Doug177

Member III
Hi all...thanks to this forum, I think I have the Asym head sail all taken care of for cruising and distance racing, now I am looking for a regular chute the size of Texas for DDW PHRF racing. Anybody have anything?

Doug Frye
E35-3 #250 Svensk Flicka
Muskegon, MI

Doug177

Member III
Thanks Pavao...will keep this in mind

It is a little smaller and would probably fit easily...the Express 34 is about 2 ft shorter on both I and J so if we decided to go with it, it would be my heavier weather sail. Do you know what the cloth weight is?

Doug

p.gazibara

Member III
It is a little smaller and would probably fit easily...the Express 34 is about 2 ft shorter on both I and J so if we decided to go with it, it would be my heavier weather sail. Do you know what the cloth weight is?

Doug

Doug,

Where did you find the I and P dimensions? I checked sailboatdata.com and it looks like the Express rig has a 44.3' I dimension vs the E 35's 43'. The P on the Express rig is also listed at 3' longer. Do I have it wrong? I am slowly starting to learn about the rig on my boat. But I have 3 symetrical spinnackers, two of them are very large. I have not had them measured, but I believe the foot is about 25'. I am not sure about the weight either. If you are interested, I can take the sails to a shop around here and have them let me know exactly what I have.

Cheers,
-P