Helly Hansen 40% off time

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
Hi all, it's time for the yearly HH 40% off sale on hellyhansen.com. Use the code FF21S8CQ3 at checkout, valid 8/12-8/16. I'm not affiliated or benefitting from this in any way, but I usually buy at least SOMETHING with this sale each year.

Last edited:

George Barringer

Hi Geoff -

Thanks for passing this on - i did indeed find a new foul weather jacket and saved significant dollars from list.

An HH question. I assume you are associated with HH. How come they don't have basic foul weather bibs? All I could find was either insulated salopettes and $1000 far offshore bibs. Not the typical coastal unlined bibs that would work for most of us. I would be interested in those.

Thanks again,

George

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
Hi Geoff -

Thanks for passing this on - i did indeed find a new foul weather jacket and saved significant dollars from list.

An HH question. I assume you are associated with HH. How come they don't have basic foul weather bibs? All I could find was either insulated salopettes and $1000 far offshore bibs. Not the typical coastal unlined bibs that would work for most of us. I would be interested in those.

Thanks again,

George

Agreed! I am not affiliated at all. I just had a friend send me the code so I thought I'd share it with another group of sailors. I'm just a guy :)