Hull cleaning / diving service in San Diego

sv_naidia

Member II
SD Diver

Can anyone recomend a good dive company in San Diego area for hull/bottom cleaning?

Hi,

When I had my boat in SD until last year, I used a guy named Jose for almost 2 years. He is reliable, professional and does a great job. He is very knowledgable; even recommended and changed zincs when needed. Good price point, too.

His number is +1-858-483-0767

Good luck...

Last edited:

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
If you are already in a marina in SD, just hang out on your boat one weekend and flag down one of the dive/cleaning guys you are sure to see cruising by. Or check with some of the local marina offices; they usually have a book of local marine service providers.

I am in Channel Islands Harbor and have seen, I swear, at least a dozen different dive/cleaning boats puttering around the harbor. If one is working in my marina and sees someone on a nearby boat they almost always pull up to ask if that person needs a bottom cleaning service.

chtaylor

Member II
Amir's Diving (619/656-0582) cleans my boat once a month and changes zincs when necessary. Cleaning without zinc change = $40.00. Cleaning with a zinc change is usually $65.00. My boat is 32' and he bases his price on the length. I have been satisfied with his work.

Charles

cimarronE35

Member I
Aqua Force Dive Service

Justin is awsome! Very fair and reliable. Prop R/R, zincs, Race scheduling, you name it. Tell him Dave from the Cimarron sent you.
619-507-5463