• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Jordan Series Drogue For Sale

fool

Member III
Professionally constructed Jordan Series Drogue acquired from a passing cruiser. Unused and in excellent condition.

Stowed in a large North Face duffle, 109 cones with 16 spares for replacement or addition to the line.

Two 15’ lengths of 3 strand make up the bridle (white 3/4” line). A 60’ lead (black 7/8” braid) goes to 34 cones, hitched to a second section of 75 cones.

Neatly flaked for simple deployment: attached the bridle to two backed cleats on the stern of the vessel, please avoid tangling the bridle in anything else on the stern including yourself. Secure the duffle to the deck. Attach a 25’ section of 5/16” or 3/8“ chain (or other 20 to 25 lb. weight) to the shackle and swivel. Toss the chain overboard and stand back as the cones rapidly deploy. Did I mention securing the duffle to the deck? The cones are spaced about 1’ apart.

All this while bouncing vigorously in an unruly sea with gusting winds, stinging spray, and heavy squalls. The stowed drogue in the duffle weighs about 50 lbs, chain not included. The vessel will gently slow to 1 -2 knots with no abrupt jerking and without shipping water over the stern. Feel yourself serenely become the calm in the storm. Priceless.

Jump to about 6:40 to watch the deployment under sea conditions.

See also:

$1K OBO FOB West Coast USA

1649997487769.jpeg

1649997514894.jpeg

1649997538802.jpeg

1649997568483.jpeg

fool

Member III
Hello Daviid,

Pending an offer on the boat this weekend. If you’re interested please let me know and I’ll contact you if they buyer declines the option.

Max