Just Got MY Ericson!!!

AJGrace

I am the NEW owner of an Ericson. Long story of how I received it, it is a "Keep it in the Family" deal. It is, to my knowledge, a Ericson 23'. In viewing the boat, a Catalina 22 was sitting next to it, and my boat was noticably longer, yet all have told me it is a 23'. I have not received any paperwork on this as yet.
I also have a 12' Nipper sailboat and a 18' Newport sailboat.
Here in Northeast Ohio, the weather does not permit going to the water, I cannot wait to sail this boat.
Hope to hear from others.
Thank You.

Sven

Seglare
If it is a 23 you are indeed very lucky. Actually, if it is any Ericson you are very lucky :)

Bet Spring can't come soon enough for you !

-Sven

Bob in Va

Member III
E23 info

Andy - You can verify that your boat is a Mk 2 E23 by looking at the hull number molded into the upper starboard corner of the transom (outside). If it was made after '74 the number will be there. It will start off ERY23***** etc. If it is a Mk 1 you will have to go by the ID # on the paperwork. Please email me concerning the boat, as we have an informal but spirited owners association for the 23. Also, send me your mailing address and I will mail you the most recent issue of "23 Tell-Tales", our semi-monthly newsletter. You will like the boat - it is a sweet sailer. Regards - Bob Boe in VA