Kubota part number for injectors on M25

nquigley

Sustaining Member
I will be on the hard in a marina in Mobile, Alabama in a week. Among other things I want the yard to do is inspect and clean the injectors, but I think I will also order and bring to them a set of new injectors just in case. Can anyone please give me the part number for the Kubota D850 engine injectors? (I think they come in 3-pack). Big thanks!

nquigley

Sustaining Member
Also, how big a job is it to replace the injectors? Do they just unscrew a new ones screw in, or does an assembly of some sort need to be removed from the top of the engine in order to get them out and back in again? If the ladder, I am assuming a particular gasket will be needed too.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
It's been a while since a mechanic removed and reinstalled ours on our prior M25XP. He used a long reach type socket to remove them. New crush-washers were used to install and he always used a torque wrench for the install. The shop that tested them replaced the tips, after checking the spray patterns.
It was important to keep the area around the threads clean and clear of dirt, also.

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author