• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Lake Peppin- Lake City Marina

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
We were recently in Minn to visit family and took a run up to the Lake City Marina to check out the boats. Lots of Ericsons- several in really nice shape. It was good to see. Any of you have boats there?
And what's with the big J boat? Do they have enough racing on Peppin to justify a boat like that?
Just curious,
Chris

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Lake Pepin

Very cool spot-I was there a few times in the last few years-they have a klittle PHRF fleet there-and the sailing is beautiful-unique and quaint locale!

lake city sailin'

I am a son of an owner on Lake Peppin. We have been there since 1985. My dad bought an '84 Ericson 28+. We have had he same slip year after year. Now due to unfortunate circumstances I am the one who does all the mantianance on the boat. In your earching have you found any orall the manuals? I plan on doing a pretty complete refit to her this spring and just wanted to get some more information.

Lake City is a very beautifull area to sail. Watch out for the major wind shifts coming down the coolies. They race a lot of J boats, a sport boats and some S2's