• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

moyermarine.com

Saverio

Member III
Hi Xavier,
Just to let you know: We have received your order no. 23-13903 and is now being processed:

[Order n °. 23-13903] (April 13, 2023)

ProductQuantityPriceWater Pump Backplate Gasket, Oberdorfer 201M3$9.00Oberdorfer Pump Cam Pad Screw with "O" Ring4$31.00Subtotal:$40.00Shipping:$34.20 via USPS - First Class Package Service InternationalTax:$0 .00Payment Method:Credit CardTotal:$74.20

Billing address

Learned
Xavier Raiolo
Via setti 722
San Pietro in Casale
BOLOGNA
Italy
+393775209247
saverio.r@alice.it

Shipping address

Learned
Xavier Raiolo
Via setti 722
San Pietro in Casale
BOLOGNA
Italy
+393775209247

Thank you for using moyermarine.com!

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Saverio, I have a confession to make. When I saw your posting about your troubles with getting parts from Moyer Marine it got my attention because I know Steve through our professional connection. Not engine parts but photography. We are both professional photographers who work mostly in Pennsylvania. Steve’s a photographer first and a helper to his dad Mr Moyer second. I am semi-retired so I still have a hand in the photography business. Also, Steve and I belong to same same church in town and I often see and greet him there! So, when I heard about you not getting your parts I knew something was wrong because the Moyers are honest and reliable people. I sent Steve an email and told him about your problem. He thanked me and said that he’d look into it right away. So, I hope you get your parts soon. This proves again how small of a world we really live in. Ciao!

Saverio

Member III
Thank you so much for your interest, it's been a month now. There are no Universal engine parts in Europe, I have to buy in USA. Hi Bob