need a good used spinnaker..35MKII

Masallah 04

Member II
Blew out my spare light air spinnaker this weekend, and really need a good used back up for a race I've entered in two weeks. Does anyone have a symetrical or asymetrical spinny they'd part with? Preferably 1/2 oz....
or, as an alternative, does anyone know of a good place to buy a used one.....so many websites to choose from, hoping someone might have had a good experience in buying a used sail.
Appreciate the help / advice.
Alan
Masallah

jmoses

Member III
Practically new spinnaker for E-35 MKII

Alan,

If not too late, I have a basically brand new symetrical spinnaker for a 1972 E-35 MKII that has been used maybe once or twice. It's red and blue and the typical light weight nylon rip-stop. I received it with the boat when purchased and I have never used it in 7 years I've had it. The P.O stated he used it once or twice, which it appears to be true as the spinnaker pole was siezed and the spinnaker is in pristine shape (with hooped sail bag) when I acquired it. It's been stored inside ever since in it's bag. He was not a racer or a gent who liked to work to hard at sailing and he felt the spinnaker was WAY too much work and I believe him as 10-20 degrees of heel was a bit much for him "I hated spilling my cocktails" was his statement.

I'd be willing to part with it at a reasonable price. I'm in San Fran...you?

John M.