New Member Looking for First Ericson

stevienjackson

Hello to Everyone,

I'm a new member to this site. I've been reading the postings here for sometime, and I like the help this site offers Ericson owners.

I am looking forward to moving up from my Catalina 27. It has served me well for four years, but I want to do the more challenging sailing found on the San Francisco Bay and the coast of California. The Ericson 32-2 has really caught my eye. The truth is I'm in the throws of a serious case of boat fever. I want it bad! My quest is noble, and I would greatly appreciated any help in procuring this amazing vessel. I also want to thank a fellow member, Matey, for his expert advise and generous support.

Steve

ref_123

Member III
Check with Brisbane harbor master

There is a 32-2 sitting in the marina, and last I've heard it may be going off the auction as it sits on a chain for a long time... But then again I may be wrong. Feel free to call Harbor office.

Regards,
Stan

stevienjackson

E32-2 Lead

Hi Stan,

I contacted Brisbane Marina about the E32-2 on the chain, but they were unable to identify the boat without more detail. Do you happen to know the name of the boat or its slip location. Thanks for your help.

Steve

saltbox

Ericson 34 Owner
I remember the feeling very well!

Before I found Island Girl, an Ericson 34, I felt the same way. She's a gorgeous, fast cruiser and my itch has been scratched!