• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Site

psanburn

Member II
Love the new look and feel - keep up the great work. If it wasn't for this site, I probably would not have bought our 1984 30+ last year - the community has been a great resource for me thorugh my journey.
Thank you.
Peter S

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Thanks so much!

Love the new look and feel - keep up the great work. If it wasn't for this site, I probably would not have bought our 1984 30+ last year - the community has been a great resource for me thorugh my journey.
Thank you.
Peter S

THAT is what I like to hear - that we helped you in making your decision to purchase an Ericson hull instead of a Swan, a Hallberg Rassy or even a (oh no!) one of those Hans Christian boats!

:egrin:

Seriously - making the info available for prospective buyers is one of our core missions - so we're more than happy to be of assistance.

//sse

TRMN8R

Member II
Sean: Just a short note to let you know that I find the new site refreshing, clean and easy to navigate. I like the look and feel. Many thanks!:egrin:

IslandTime29

Member II
It is a great new face for the site! It is extremely to a Civil War reenacting forum that I belong to as well. Very easy to navigate, search and post.

Thank you for hosting this and for all the time you put into the site. I know its a ton of work.

Justin

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
Have I mentioned I too love the new look.
my daughter found it "fun" I have a new avatar whatever that is!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Thanks

Thanks everyone - I appreciate the compliments. It's been fun doing this, and it makes me happy to keep one foot in the sailing world....

//sse