New to me Ericson 29

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
If you want to call me crazy get in line. I just bought 1976 E29 hull number 447 to go along with 1978 hull number 591. I will be keeping Rumkin Hull number 591 on Lake Weiss her home since I bought her in 2004 and Hull number 447 will be renamed by proper ceremony and moved to the Gulf coast, Pensacola or Mobile Bay.

I will post pictures of 447 as soon as I get her moved to my club for extended testing of systems, then move her to my shop to do bottom paint and any mods or refit needed before her being moved to the coast next spring.

Just so you know I also have five other sailboats two Mirage 236's and two Hobie catamarans but only one Siren 17.

Last edited:

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
If you want to call me crazy get in line. I just bought 1976 E29 hull number 447 to go along with 1978 hull number 591. I will be keeping Rumkin Hull number 591 on Lake Weiss her home since I bought her in 2004 and Hull number 447 will be renamed by proper ceremony and moved to the Gulf coast, Pensacola or Mobile Bay.

I will post pictures of 447 as soon as I get her moved to my club for extended testing of systems, then move her to my shop to do bottom paint and any mods or refit needed before her being moved to the coast next spring.

Just so you know I also have five other sailboats two Mirage 236's and two Hobie catamarans but only one Siren 17.

Look forward to having you as a neighbor Randy!

Randy Rutledge

Sustaining Member
Rick

I should be in Pensacola mid September to check out Shipyard marina's ramp depth and get more details on what being there on a trailer would involve/allow. Hope we can meet then, seems when I am down there you are playing somewhere else.