Guest viewing is limited

New to the Northwest!

Jewel

Member II
:egrin: It's official now. Yesterday Jewel made her way north on Interstate 5 headed for Bellingham. She will be off the truck on Tuesday and soon floating in the new slip at Squalicum Harbor. It's going to be a big change but we are really looking forward to sailing in the San Juans.

Dan and Julie
E28+ Jewel

hodo

Member III
Welcome

You picked a good place to cruise. Are you going to be there long? So much to do, so many places to see. Not just the San Juans. Have a great time, We may see you out there somewhere. Harold,Jessie/Mischief Maker :devil:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Welcome to the NW!
I am journeying to Port Angeles on this coming Monday or Tuesday to crew a nice E-32/3 back to Portland to our YC here.
There is a LOT of exploring for you to do in the Puget Sound area. Be sure to have a tide and current table handy, though...
:)

Loren in PDX

Jewel

Member II
Anyone seen Jewel (E28+) heading north on I-5?

:egrin: I don' know what was harder, pulling the mast and getting the boat ready for the trailer or loading the pickup with the household stuff. Everything is completed though so I guess it doesn't matter... Relief and time for a cerveza before hitting the road at o'dark thirty tomorrow. Loren, I will keep in mind what you said about the tides and we will keep an eye open for Mischief Maker and all of the other Vikings in the neighborhood.

chasandjudy

chas and judy
Welcome

:egrin: It's official now. Yesterday Jewel made her way north on Interstate 5 headed for Bellingham. She will be off the truck on Tuesday and soon floating in the new slip at Squalicum Harbor. It's going to be a big change but we are really looking forward to sailing in the San Juans.

Dan and Julie
E28+ Jewel

Hi ! and welcome to the Pacific Northwest San Juan Island and Canadian Gulf Island, You will have plenty to keep you cruising around this area, come to the Rendezvous, meet other owners, "Let's get our Ships together" improve
your "GULF GAME" ..Several Ericsons will be at Sidney Spiit Marine Park Easter
weekend March 21/08 if anyone else can make it.. CFSA club Cruise

Chas and Judi "Eden" E 30+ #720 blue hull