Next Years (2006) Ericson Rendezvous

Status
Not open for further replies.

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Wow, what a shame about Point Hudson. If we have it at Sidney I just might as well take a whole week off. It'll be worth every hour. We've never been to Sidney Harbour (Harbor?) or into the city, so we'll plan to be there. Butchart Gardens is beautiful - I made it there years ago by car, but that was the only stop we made.

Graham Cole

The Zoomer
Sidney is a great spot. I will certainly attend. Can't take enough time off for Pt. Hudson. Spent much time there- scenic, good restaurants and a great facility.

Dave G

Member II
Sad to hear about the misfortune of Point Hudson. Nothing wrong with Sidney from my stand point. If Sidney is the choice of the group I'll plan on being there. Last year was too much fun to miss!

Dave Green
E29 Spirit

wurzner

Member III
Sidney is Great

I have been to Sidney is it is a great marina as Stuart mentioned. Lots of nice dining, a small theater, and most important, numerous breweries! I'm in.

Shaun

Stuart

Member II
Sidney it is!

Hi All

Given the response in the posts I have booked forty slips at Port Sidney Marinia for June 16th & 17th and the party tent for both nights as well.
Here is the info for booking slips.

Port Sidney Marina
9835 Seaport Place, Sidney, B.C., V8L 4X3
Tel:001 250 655 3711, Fax:001 250 655 3771, VHF Channel 66A
info@portsidney.com
Note: Enter marina from the south end of the breakwater.Advisable to book during the summer. Services in the marina include water, power, laundry, showers and pump-out facilities.

We need to book early as a group to keep slips.:egrin:
More to follow!!!!
Cheers
Stuart

Last edited:

mark reed

Member III
This is a great alternative. There is a lot to do around Sidney, as previous posts have mentioned. I'm looking forward to spending time at Sidney Spit, and bicycling up to the Stonehouse Pub!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Move to new thread...

I'm moving this discussion to a new thread - since the location has been moved to Sydney - there has been a little confusion. I'm also locking off this thread to prevent further discussion here.

Please see the new thread that will be stuck to the top of the forum through the rendezvous in June...entitled "2006 NW Ericson Rendezvous - Discussion " I'll also be placing an 'Announcement' in the head of the forum with all the contact info, etc.

Thanks,
//sse

Status
Not open for further replies.