Saddest Ericson Contest

boatboy

Inactive Member
Here are a couple photos of my entry for The Saddest Ericson Contest. This particular contestant was found floating in a new marina under construction in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Banderas Bay, MX. Very sad. Very, very smelly.

For those interested, we will be departing this anchorage within the next week or so to make our passage to Hawaii. If you are interested, details about our Mexico/Hawaii cruise can be found at: http://www.queserasailing.com/Cruise_News.htm

Cheers,
Greg Davids

Attachments

• IMG_7466orig.JPG
    IMG_7466orig.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7469orig.JPG
    IMG_7469orig.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

Rob Hessenius

Inactive Member
Help!!!

I really think this boat needs a new owner. An owner that will truly love her, wash her and take her out to play. All it takes is just a few dollars a day and you too could help save the neglected Ericson of Banderas Bay, Mexico. So pick up the phone and call right away. You can make a difference in one neglected boats life. So please what are you waiting for, call now!!! Thank You, Sally Struthers and The Bald, Big Bearded Guy.

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
You win!

Looks like the S.S. Guano to me. I have seen some neglected boats in my time but this one takes it for the worst Ericson. There are some boats Anchored to the east of Avalon Harbor on Catalina Island that look like that. The worst boats I have see are actually at slips at Cabrillo Way Marina in San Pedro. Some have big holes in them just above the water line.

Any way, you win!:devil:

Geoff Johnson

Fellow Ericson Owner
Looks like the typical boat moored on the north shore of Long Island (NY) after the cormorants have had their way. Thank god I'm moored on the other side of Long Island Sound where they seem to prefer day markers.

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Theres a guy in my club who shoots those birds with a suppressed high powered air rifle. The only noise is the carcass hitting the deck in the early morning.... RT

JMS

Member II
Abandoned 1969 E35-2 -> was eventually cut up. :esad:

Attachments

• 79462201_3.jpg
    79462201_3.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 79462201_4.jpg
    79462201_4.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 79462201_5.jpg
    79462201_5.jpg