Guest viewing is limited

Shower Curtain

Shadowfax

Member III
The shower curtain on my "88 E34 has about had it after all these years. I've been looking around and can't seem to find a replacement. The one I have is probably 5' x 3' with the same attachments as the curtains and all I can find is stock home shower curtains.

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Thanks

newgringo

Member III
Me too

I need s some for the shower curtain in our 86 E32-3. I ordered some from Sailrite PN 318400 and they were too small. Will be watching.

Shadowfax

Member III
I don't need the clips I need the actual shower curtain. Trying an RV store sounds like a good idea. I think I'll give that a try.

u079721

Contributing Partner
It's not much help, but we just bought a full sized shower curtain, cut it down to size, sewed a new hem on it, reattached the existing slides, and installed a new snap. A lot of work, but we couldn't think of what else to do.

It's all just part of the rich experience of being a boat owner!

FullTilt E28

Member III
Shower curtain? That can be anything

Target and walmart are your best sources just cut it down a little.

Better yet have an old sail that you need to find a new use for? Howabout making a shower curtain out of it.

Cory B

Sustaining Member
It's not much help, but we just bought a full sized shower curtain, cut it down to size, sewed a new hem on it, reattached the existing slides, and installed a new snap. A lot of work, but we couldn't think of what else to do.

Ditto. But you can skip the sewing part if you wish by just getting one of those plastic/vinyl/pvc ones, and just cut it down with a razor. Maybe replace the snaps with glue-on velcro.