(Sold!) 1969 Ericson 30-1 for sale, 250hr engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeifThor

Member III
Hey everyone my friend Mike who's 86 isn't able to enjoy his Ericson 30-1 anymore, as his family has decided he's not allowed to go sailing anymore, so he's selling his boat, and I'm helping him.

Here's my number 805-232-1776. Please call with any questions you may have, here's the stats-
1969 Ericson 30-1, Mike's owned it since 1970.

Boat is in Ventura Ca in a slip
New Yanmar 20hp diesel engine installed in 2002, only has 250 hours on it, starts right up.
Could use new standing rigging.
Half the thruhulls were replaced in 2016 after survey
Interior is in good shape
New cushions

Who would really love this boat----An Ericson fan who's most fascinated by early Ericson builds. Mark 1 of all the models are thicker hulls, lead encapsulated keels, and designed by Bruce King Mr. legend himself.

Maybe if not for you, you know someone who's an early Ericson fan, this boat has been loved over it's life, and Mike would really like it to go to an Ericson fan instead of just a boat buyer.IMG_3908.jpgIMG_3869.JPGIMG_3840.jpgimage_50459393.JPGimage_50739201.JPGimage_50424065.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

pyroray1

Is this boat still available? Can I see more pics of the interior.
I like these older thick hulled boats. I'm currently moored in Northern ID.
My old Ericson 27', is missing rigging haven't sailed for a while. Will be in your area in June.

LeifThor

Member III
This boat has been sold to a lovely couple who will have more wonderful stories to make with this lovely boat. I’d remove the post, but I don’t know how.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Since the pix are marvelous and this is a relatively rare model Ericson, how about I mark it "sold"? Please message me privately if you have questions. And, thanks for your efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.