• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

spinsheet

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
It's a very Ericson Spinsheet this month... between the article about the long term cruisers on theirs, the add for our rendezvous, and the photo to go along with the SMSA delmarva article (we were not on a delmarva cruise BTW-- not sure why Shawn suggested that when he submitted that photo), I counted at least 5 E boats in this months issue...
cm

Emerald

good to see so much E publicity. I've received the call for the next month's Spinsheet submission. Do we have any pictures from last year's event I can send them? I do need them quickly - the deadline is the 10th. If anyone has some, let me know ASAP, otherwise I'll submit a text only update on the West River event shortly.

Emerald

Invitation to Attend A Spinsheet Party

Hi All,

I recieved the following email from Spinsheet today, and wanted to get the info out to our group, so here it is as I recieved it:

Hi, all.

Hope this message finds you well this spring.

You are cordially invited to be part of SpinSheet's Crew Listing Party at the Annapolis Maritime Museum April 20 from 4 to 6 p.m. It's a rain or shine spring event on the waterfront in Eastport, with free drinks, live music, and hundreds of sailors looking for boats and crews.

SpinSheet will have several tables available for club members who want to find new crew members for fleet regattas and other racing and cruising fun. For a single donation to the museum of at least $25 per club, you and two other club members get three feet of table space and the chance to distribute crew listing information to and rub shoulders with an unlimited supply of sailors. In the true spirit of the party, the focus will be to sign up crews, not just to promote your club.
Table space is limited, so the first signups get the tables.

You can also be on hand to see the unveiling of our free new sailor guide, "Start Sailing Now," during a lively panel discussion from 3 to 4 p.m.

Call or e-mail Rachel Engle by C.O.B. on Monday, April 14 and tell her you want to come. She will take good care of you and your club. You can either mail/send Rachel your crew listing information beforehand, or be on hand a few minutes before 3 p.m. to help set up your table. Rachel can be reached at (410) 216-9309 or rachel@spinsheet.com.

SpinSheet's handy photographers will be on hand to capture the moment, and if you're lucky, your mug could show up in our next issue.

For more about the museum's good deeds, visit www.annapolismaritimemuseum.org. "Start Sailing Now" will be available in late April at www.startsailingnow.com.

We hope to see you at the party. Here's to finding the crew of your dreams!

-Ruth Christie
Senior Editor
SpinSheet Magazine
(410) 216-9309
ruth@spinsheet.com