Wanted: Information

escapade

Inactive Member
:( Our Seaward two burner stove/oven combination has had the knob decals worn off which makes it nearly impossible to know what they were when the stove was new. If someone would assist with information from their stove it would be appreciated. I have tried to contact the Marine service center recommended by this company but was told they could not assist. Thanks!

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
What?

Seaward won't sell you new knobs for your oven/stove? Really?

//sse

escapade

Inactive Member
Wanted info response

Seaward Appliance lists a marine store in Michigan to call. I emailed them and received a message back that it would probably be best to find some way to mark it myself. This is what I am trying to do. I have a friend that makes graphic labels but what I am looking for is what info they have on them and at what placement it is. We don't need the knobs.....just need to know what is between all the way on and off on the decal behind the knobs.

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Hey - I just looked at this again - sorry for not checking back. If this is still an issue with you, and you would like, I would be happy to photo copy my knobs for you (no jokes, please...) and post them to you....

//sse

escapade

Inactive Member
Sean, that would be appreciated. Just what I am looking for. Can be sent to 4360 Waltan, Vassar, MI 48768. Thanks, Yvonne

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Now, you see that?? I just only checked in on this again! Ok, I'll pull them off the boat, and do them for you this week. Let me know if you don't need them....

//sse