"What a beautiful boat"

Sven

Seglare
It happens almost every weekend; someone will go out of their way to comment on how pretty La Petite is. Not too bad for a boat which will be 30 years old later this summer.

Bruce King created a classic when he designed the E-23 MkII !

-Sven

Bob in Va

Member III
Then please explain...

Why aren't you sending me some pics to include in "23 Tell-Tales"? And do you tell them she sails as sweet as she looks? Here's a preview from the next issue:

Attachments

• Col Mustard.jpg
    Col Mustard.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 315

Sven

Seglare
We don't have any :-(

Hi Bob,

Bob in Va said:
Why aren't you sending me some pics to include in "23 Tell-Tales"? And do you tell them she sails as sweet as she looks? Here's a preview from the next issue:

Yes, we do tell them but sometimes that's obvious as we pass them :) I'm taking no credit for passing larger boats and think that sometimes it has to be factors like fouled bottoms. While our 135% jib/genoa from Seth is great, the main is the same old worn, short sail we've had since day one. IOW, we should not be that fast.

Other larger boats just leave us in the dust.

As for why we don't send you pictures, we don't have any under sail. I've been thinking of stirring up a picture taking sail with other E-owners in MDR but have not gotten around to it.

Hope you're doing great !

-Sven