Where are all the 36C Owners??

singlerider

Hey there, Glyn.

Yes, I should have been more specific. I am the owner of a 36C. I've seen your other posts on this forum while looking for any information I could about my boat's past online presence.

Those Independences are equally gorgeous a design as the Cruising 36. I'm enthusiastic about the design of these boats and I'm always hungry to hear more about their stories pasts.

I'm in contact with with another owner here in the Bay. We'll be doing a group sail together on September 1st to Half Moon Bay.

It will be good to get a break from constant work and money-spending and get some actual sailing in!

Glyn Judson

36C laid up but never saw the water.

Shane, Years ago I chanced upon a hull, deck, rudder and interior liners of a 36C being slow cooked by the sun on the hard in a little beat up boat yard on the northern outskirts of Monterey CA. I took photos of her then and put them in a "safe place" on my hard drive. I looked earlier and couldn't find the, I'll ry again and if I'm lucky, pass them on to you for the sake of interest. Glyn

Glyn Judson

A 36C that never made it to the waters edge.

Shane and others, I found the images of the ill-fated 36C I was looking for last evening but can't get them to load. Email me directly at glynjudson@roadrunner.com and I'll gladly pass them on. Glyn

singlerider

Pictures

Great to hear, Glyn!

I sent a message to your inbox from my personal email with my name in the subject line. 'Looking forward to seeing them.