www.boatpix.com ??

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Greg and I went out Sunday to test the waters, so to speak, and took photos of each other's boats. All I had was my little Olympus 310 8 mega pix 5 power point and shoot. I think there are some keepers here.

Greg, send me your mailing address and I can send you a CD and some color Xerox prints. I have many other shots. Beautiful boat!!

Also as you know Greg, I dropped my Cell phone in the water that day while trying to set the whisker pole, so I will need your phone number.

I should have a better camera next week. Hopefully I wont drop that in the drink.

Bill & Mike, let me know if you plan to be there next Sunday and send me your cell numbers, back channel as well.

Oh yeah. The dog's name is Splash. My friend, Captain UpChuck's dog.

Jeff

Attachments

• P7270090.jpg
    P7270090.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 43
  • P7270099.jpg
    P7270099.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 49
  • P7270112.jpg
    P7270112.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 35
  • P7260071.JPG
    P7260071.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 43
  • P7270128.jpg
    P7270128.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 38

Bill Upchurch

Member II
Reef Points

Hi Jim,
Nice to hear from you. They don"t call Hurricane Gulch, Hurricane Gulch for nothing. The westerly wind whips over the southern end of Palos Verdes and then hauls a-- over Cabrillo Beach and the inner harbor on its way to Long Beach and Orange County. Last couple of weeks we've had a number of days with steady winds of 20+ knots and gusts to 26+.
The "San Diego" reef is enough most of the time, but we just wanted a little more when we felt we needed it.
Buy us a bigger boat and we might consider letting you have Golden Girl back.
You have a standing invitation to go out with us. We sail virtually every week-end.
Bill

Skip Jim

Member II
Bill,

Glad to know you are getting so much pleasure from the boat. It sounds as though your family enjoys her as much as you do.

Do you still have the other boat?

If you get some good pictures of Golden Girl next weekend, please email me a few. jgiuliano@cox.net

thanks, Jim

Bill Upchurch

Member II
Reef Points

Jim,
Will do on the pictures. My Grandson and I still have the CAL 20 and use it maybe once a month. He is 18 years old and has alot on his plate besides sailing. I guess that is what happens when they age.
Bill